- Concrete caisson wire cutting, removal and demolition is now complete.
- Installation of 350 tonne tower crane within the “cultural space” footprint.
- Placement of sandstone along the northern shoreline has now been completed.
- Placement of sandstone along the western shoreline to the Northern Cove has been completed.
- Works for the excavation of the Northern Cove has commenced.
Upcoming Works (March):
- Pot holing investigations throughout Millers Point has commenced for the Millers Point Public Domain Improvements.
- Backfilling behind the 180m counterfort wall will continue.
- Construction of the car park entry for the cultural centre will continue at the northern end of site.
- Concrete pours of the cultural centre southern wall has commenced.
- Planting continues along the terrace walls.