JULY 2020 CONSTRUCTION UPDATE
Construction Update – Pier 2/3
- Structural timber rectification works and the installation of structural steel are continuing.
- The breezeway is now open after the reinstatement of the concrete stairs.
Construction Update – Wharf 4/5
- Rectification to the wharf sub-structure has been ongoing.
- Construction of the internal spaces in each of the tenancy areas is taking shape. Services installations have also been ongoing in all tenancy areas.
- Rectification works to the roof, western façade and balcony are ongoing.
Upcoming work expected over the next month:
- Continuing the timber rectification works and structural steel installations at Pier 2/3.
- Continuing with the rectification for the Wharf 4/5 sub-structure.
- Continuing with roof works on Wharf 4/5 before installing new solar panels.
- In all areas in Wharf 4/5, progressively closing up walls and partitions, and terminating cabling to get ready for testing and commissioning.
- Continuing façade rectification and balcony works on the western side of Wharf 4/5.