| Road Closures - Sunday 13th October 2019
In order to facilitate the start areas, participant and pedestrian safety, the following
roads will be closed at the times shown:
SYDNEY CBD / THE ROCKS / MILLERS POINT - 4:00am - 11:00am
• Argyle Place between Kent Street and Bettington Street (westbound) *1
• Argyle Street between Lower Fort Street and Kent Street (westbound)
• Dalgety Road between Bettington Street and Towns Place (westbound)
• Hickson Road between Towns Place and Napoleon Street (southbound) *2
• Napoleon Street between Kent Street and Sussex Street (westbound) *3
• Merriman Street from Bettington Street *1
• Rodens Lane from Bettington Street *1
• Sussex Street between Napoleon Street and King Street (southbound) *4
• Towns Place between Dalgety Road and Hickson Road (eastbound)
• Upper Fort Street between Watson Road and Sydney Observatory *5
• Watson Road between Upper Fort Street and Argyle Street *5
Please Note: There will be managed access for local residents.
1. Managed access to Bettington Street, Merriman Street and Rodens Lane via
Dalgety Road southbound. No access to Argyle Place from High Street.
2. Local access to Hickson Road south of Towns Place managed by NSW
3. Managed local access to Napoleon Street.
4. Cross Sussex Street via Erskine Street. Managed access to Slip Street via Erskine Street
5. Managed local access to Observatory Hill under traffic control at Argyle Street and Watson Road.
for further information on roads affected. Click here
to view the map of road closures and clearways.